Where We Share:
NASSS volunteers are responsible for maintaining the following communication platforms:
What We Share: Please view our NASSS Communication Guidelines to see what we share.
How to Share:
- Members can share directly to the listserv. For more information, visit https://nasss.org/listserv/
- Non-members who wish to share to the listserv should fill out the Communications Request form: https://nasss.org/share/
- Members or non-members who wish to share information about Achievements or Cross-Postings for other sport-related organizations should complete the Communications Request Form. https://nasss.org/share/
NASSS COMMUNICATION GOALS
- Promote NASSS as an organization and use communications to fulfill its mission.
- Disseminate NASSS Members’ scholarship and achievements.
- Promote scholarship (broadly understood) of the sociology of sport.
- Share professional development opportunities related to the sociology of sport and of interest to NASSS members.
Follow Us on Social Media!